If your hair lacks density, or you have balding spots, the FUE hair transplant from NeoGraft may be a good option for you. Dr. Ransom, at Union Square Hair, will meet with you and provide you with a consultation to discuss your suitability for this type of procedure. Here are five reasons why FUE hair transplant from NeoGraft is a good solution for hair loss.
- No Linear Scarring – The FUE hair transplant system does not leave a linear scar on your head. Alternatively, the FUT (Follicular Unit Transfer) or “Strip” hair transplant technique involves the removal of a strip of your skin to dissect follicular units. This procedure leaves a linear scar.
- Minimal Scarring – The FUE hair transplant system leaves minimal dot scarring that quickly heals and disappears. This minimally invasive technique is an excellent option for you if you need quick and effective treatment with minimal scarring.
- Virtually Painless – The FUE hair transplant system is practically painless.
- Specific and Natural Placement – The NeoGraft hair transplant system employs a handheld tool. This enables Dr. Ransom to shape the transplanted hair follicles in an aesthetically pleasing and natural looking way.
- Great Results – Patients who receive the NeoGraft FUE hair transplant are left with natural, flowing hair. Dr. Ransom helps his patients benefit from a perfect hairline for years to come.
Call Union Square Hair today to see if the FUE hair transplant using the NeoGraft system is right for you.
Posted on behalf of Union Square Hair Transplant
Go back to Blog page