Millions of men and women suffer from hair loss and baldness. There are many reasons that people lose their hair, such as hormonal changes, illnesses, or medications. The most common cause of hair loss is due to genetics and family history. The gene that causes baldness can be passed down from one generation to the next by either the father or mother.
For some people, thinning hair is a very emotional and embarrassing experience. Because it is a condition that cannot be hidden, they become self-conscious and realize that thinning hair is impacting their overall happiness. Fortunately, thanks to remarkable advances in research and technology, there are solutions that bring hope and restore confidence.
Plenty of ideas are circulating on the internet for ways to regrow hair, but the most reliable and effective one is a specific type of hair transplantation. At his office in San Francisco, double board-certified Dr. Ransom specializes in the innovative NeoGraft method, a minimally invasive state-of-the-art remedy for troublesome hair loss.
Using NeoGraft technology, Dr. Ransom will meticulously harvest individual hair follicles from a healthy donor site and relocate them to balding areas. The preciseness of separating each follicle, skillfully moving it, and implanting it in the designated spot results in new growth in about three months. The incoming hair looks completely natural and normal.
The many benefits of the FDA-approved NeoGraft system include:
- Affordability – a range of financing options are available for hair transplant patients.
- Excellent, long-lasting results – hair growth is rapid and natural looking.
- Painless – advanced technology requires no scalpel so that patients can relax during the gentle treatment.
- Expedited recovery – there is minimal downtime after the surgery. Most patients resume normal activities in a day or two.
- No incisions or stitches – since NeoGraft requires no incisions or sutures, there is no scarring associated with the procedure.
- Safe – no incisions eliminate the fear of pain and infection.
You don’t have to live with hair loss. Union Square Hair Transplant is a fully-equipped NeoGraft provider in the state of California. Dr. Ransom is an expert hair transplant facial plastic surgeon who will help you achieve a vibrant head of hair. Call us today to reserve your spot for a consultation with our team.
Posted on behalf of Union Square Hair Transplant
Go back to Blog page